Hollywood, CA – July 10, 2012 Diversity News Publications of Diversity News 3960 announced that is looking for a Team Leader and Team Captain to help with fundraising activities for this year AIDS Walk Los Angeles 2012.
This is a Humanitarian voluntary position for somebody who are serious and passionate to help and give back to our Diverse community.
Firs Step, sign up here: Click Join our Team http://awla2012.kintera.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=1023142&lis=1&kntae1023142=DBA2021350444105BBDCD3321535A368&supId=0&team=5118963&cj=Y
So if you are interested, please email us a paragraph telling us why you want to be a Team Leader and Team Captain with your name, telephone numbers and email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oh course our founder and currently acting Team Leader Esteban “Steven” Escobar will be there to help and guide you during the process.
And for those interested, here is what you getting into:
- Recruit 25 people to WALK, Donate, SIGN UP (I will help too)
- Get Corporate Sponsors for 2 fundraiser red carpet events
- Attend a Team Leader Workshop at APLA (3550 Wilshire Blvd, 3 Floor) to learn the best ways to recruit Team Members and fundraise: Can select any day: Thursday, August 16, 6:30pm-8pm or Tuesday, August 28, 6:30pm-8pm or Saturday, September 15, 12:30pm-2pm
- Attend AIDS Walk LA Kickoff Party
- Order and get promotional materials from The AIDS Walk LA office
- Oh course get Donations for her or any member of the team
- If more than 12 people walk on the day of the event, we will order T-Shirts but will need some corporate to sponsor the shirts and will add their company logos on the back.
- Do a PSA (Public Service Announcement)
- Encourage team members to raise funds for AIDS Walk LA
- Need to do 2 fundraiser events
- Need to get a nice venue (it can be a private house, club).
- Get sponsors for our 2 fundraiser activities (examples: Birthday bash, pool party, art exhibit, music showcase, concert etc).
- Help with publicity and promotion
- Press release about named team leader with photos etc.
- Attend as an ambassador to events to represent our team
- Be a chair-leader in promoting and attending radio/tv interviews
- Possible magazine and newspaper feature interviews
- Will be featured (media exposure) on all of our available media outlets of Diversity News Magazine like: Diversity News Radio, Diversity News Magazine & Diversity News Publications websites, Diversity News Magazine Special Print Edition and on Diversity News TV.